There comes a time when everyone needs a little help. Live-In Care could be just what you need!
Help and support to maintain your independence and quality of life, or just some extra support around your home. Bespoke live in care provides this for you.
We appreciate that people lead increasingly busy lives nowadays, and through no fault of their own, don’t always get the time to give their loved ones the quality care we know they deserve. This is where live in care can help.
At Abacare, we’re experts in providing a very high quality Live-In Care service
Not everyone wants to move out of their family home and into residential care when things may be getting too much for them, so a fully trained, highly vetted and experienced live-in carer could be just the right solution for your care needs.
Depending on a person’s needs, live in care can provide;
- Assist with getting in and out of bed
- Assist with dressing and undressing
- Assist with washing and all personal care
- Make breakfast, lunch or evening meals
- Manage Nutritional Care
- Support people to be as independent as possible
- Make and change beds
- Do general light housework and laundry
- Prompt medication
- Monitor and report on health and care changes
Worried about the costs?
It costs less than you might think for live in care, whether it is for companionship and support, or help with everyday tasks or personal care, and all this in the comfort and safety of a person’s own home.
To find out more about Live-In Care and the high quality bespoke services provided by Abacare, or to talk to one of our fully trained and highly experienced care managers about whether Live-In Care might be the right care option for you or a loved one, why not contact us today and learn more about care at home?
Step by Step Guide to Live In Care:
- Initial enquiry via website or telephone
- No obligation care assessment visit at mutually convenient time and location
- Costing provided in writing
- Support plan including risk assessment is agreed
- Matching up care worker
- Introduction of care worker
- Monitoring and reviews of the service take place at regular and agreed intervals