Domiciliary Care (Home Care)
Domiciliary (otherwise known as home care) visits from Abacare are for people who require a little support with day to day living. This is a visiting service where trained carers make regular visits providing personal care, domestic assistance and companionship.
At Abacare we provide hourly care across Wales offering a reliable service in your own home.
Everyone in Abacare is clear about our vision to grow successfully by developing a reputation for the delivery of the highest possible standards of care to its Service Users.
Our priority is supporting Service Users to maintain the maximum degree of independence possible and this is made clear during initial training and through our ongoing refresher training sessions.
Support from Abacare
Our aim is to exceed the National Minimum Standards as a means of differentiating ourselves from our competitors and to become an effective and dependable Provider to include:
- Recruiting and retaining the best staff, as well as training and rewarding them better than our competitors
- Providing 24/7 support to both Service Users and our staff
- Upholding a strong set of core values
- Robust performance monitoring to underpin continuous improvement and standards of compliance
- Working with our Service Users to develop and deliver the requirements of Person Centred Care Plans; treating people with respect, honesty and dignity; and empowering them to remain as independent as possible.