Abacare has been expanding consistently and is looking for people who are kind, reliable and caring. Experience is not essential as we offer full and ongoing training.
The positions we have available are Carers to work:
- Providing Home Care visits across a local area. This will involve travelling between people’s homes delivering personal care, domestic assistance and providing valuable social interaction for service users.
- Working as a Live-In carer living with a service user in their own home and providing support and companionship.
We can offer you:-
- Competitive hourly rates of pay (OR £500 per week for Live-In carers with no bills to pay)
- 28 days paid holidays
- Paid travel time between calls
- Paid Mileage
- Full and Part time positions
- Consistent runs and hours
- Free full training
- Guaranteed Zero hour, 16 hour, 24hour and 30 hour contracts
- Advancement opportunities
- QCFs level 2, 3, 5 opportunities
- Refer a friend payment scheme
- National discount scheme
Vacancies available by Region:
This map shows the areas covered by our branch offices.
Contact your local office to apply for your new job in care today!